Final Fantasy Versus XIII..... I WAN!!!





FF XIII versus is nice,,i wan it so much!!!! but where got sell?? haha not out yet nia...!! TT_TT but the AMVs are so....!!!!!!! GGAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! the peopl who re-edit the videos make it look so...so...SAADDD!!! and Romantic jua la..~ ;'D
the story plot is so... T____T saaaaaaddddddd..!!! I wan it! I love sad love story + battle games!!! Uwaaaaa~!!! ROMEO & JULIET~ DDDDDDDDDDDX


but i have to get good A's...so that........
I CAN BUY A PS3~!!!!!!!!!!!!! with "the games" la~ ;D
FF XIII series!!!!!!!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~it's OUT right after A level's ish OVER!!! YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *crazy mode*


Or...XBOX 360!!!!!


OR a PC TABLET: Wacom Graphite!!! 8DDDDDDDDDDD


8 more months! EIGHT more months!!!! EIGHT!!!! EIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to get #$R@$#%@$%@ A levels OVER! Muahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
IMMA END DA SUFFERING YOU GOT ME THROUGH!!!!


FOR SPAAAARRRTTTAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDD
.
.
.
.
I got A for AS Maths...B for Biology....D *sniffles* for Thinking Skills...
Darn mannn where did i go wrong??!!!! D8<

 

0 Responses to Final Fantasy Versus XIII..... I WAN!!!